Freedom of Speech to Solve All Problems in the World
Join Tree Poetry to reinvent the ancient Japanese tradition of collaborative poetry so problems can be solved by aiding charities and rewarding participants through creative collectible mechanics.
100% of digital purchases go straight to charity so are tax deductible.
Feature your Tree for others to discover by submitting Feedback Form!
All featured Trees must benefit charity but you can moderate with any rules just so you keep everything nice for everyone.
Choose how to feature your poetry:
* Charitable Collaboration: Original verses donated to charity, anyone can join, displayed to everyone, charitable merchandise created
* Public Domain Revision: Revised poetry from Public Domain donated for charity, anyone can join, displayed to everyone, charitable merchandise created
* Private Poetry: Charitable purchase required to join, poetry remains hidden, moderator rules determine intellectual property rights of verses, charitable merchandise created
* Whatever’s Clever: Scholastic topic as an interactive learning experience, anyone can join, displayed to everyone, charitable merchandise created
* Anything as Aid: Moderator makes any rules, displayed to everyone, charitable merchandise created
Digital Art & Merchandise
Collectible Rewards for the People
Tree Poetry joins people through collaborative poetry and is aimed to solve any problem in the world because if the right people work together then any problem can be solved. It’s as easy as clicking a link to view poetry and then adding your thoughts to be revised and arranged until it sounds best. Similar to how ancient Japanese performed collaborative poetry throughout the region, the same can be accomplished worldwide by sharing a link. To incentivize participation, collectibles are awarded to best problem solvers aiding charities within the collaborative poetry. Potentially, this new way to communicate can end destruction from riots and wars and bring peaceful resolutions since agreements can be debated through moderated discussions without any violence. Other worldly problems can also be addressed like hunger, poverty, education, environmental issues, human rights, etc… and while the initial solution may not be best, hope remains as others can always make revisions when viewpoints, problems and solutions change. The right people will eventually work together for the best solution! Now, this could all be done without it being poetic but being poetic is more interesting and fun so it’s more engaging and requires more thought. The more thought you put into ideas then the better they can become and anything can be poetry if you put your feelings into it so you minus well be poetic!